Subway Auto Service, a locally owned & family operated shop, has a long history of great service in Lethbridge. The shop opened for service in the late sixties. Subway Automotive is currently operated by Father and Son team Bruce and Tim Bouwsema – making the shop a 3rd generation owned company. With their team of certified automotive mechanics Subway Auto Service has developed a strong reputation for quality repair work and customer service.
The Subway name originated from underpass just north of the water tower. Lethbridge locals called this “The Subway!”
To reduce stress, costly breakdowns & deliver more value to our customer we will:
- Book your next appointment tailored to your time schedule -Perform safety and maintenance inspections on every vehicle
- Never proceed with maintenance or repair work without your authorization
- Never present an invoice that was larger than the most current estimate
- Advise customer of all manufacturers recommended services
- Provide new warranty inspections and online search for all manufacturers recalls
- Provide highly skilled diagnostic technicians & equipment to accurately solve the toughest problems
- Source and provide parts considering quality, price and availability
- Provide & maintain responsible environmental practices
- Provide a warranty that meets your motoring needs
Every NAPA Autopro is devoted to this mission, and will continue to provide Automotive Service Excellence with the highest level of Customer Satisfaction while providing a stress-free experience!